The Conquer Vertical Climber fitness climbing machines is engineered to provide a low impact workout. It helps in strengthening and toning your legs and at the same time provides you with a good cardiovascular workout. It is reasonably priced and can be used by those who are new on embarking a fitness scheme, elderly and those who have had an injury recently.
The Conquer Vertical Climber fitness climbing machine is built with a sturdy frame that offers you a complete body workout. This machine replicates the movements of rock climbing so it is challenging and very effective in obtaining your workout goals.
- It is a good workout machine.
- It is strong and sturdy.
- It is easy to set up and fold away.
- It comes with a comprehensive assembly instruction.
- It comes with complete assembly parts.
- It is great value, making it a good investment.
FEATURES OF THE CONQUER VERTICAL FITNESS CLIMBING MACHINE
The first thing that you need to check when purchasing a product is the features. The Conquer Vertical Fitness Climbing Machine is loaded with superb features that you cannot ignore.
- Durable Steel Construction. This fitness climbing machine is made of durable steel with a sleek finish so it will last you longer. The steel construction makes it easier to clean and maintain.
- Rubber Non-Slip Pads. This wide base of the Conquer Vertical climbing machine is covered with rubber that keeps the machine flat and stable on the floor. This feature prevents the machine from slipping.
- Ergonomic Grip Handles. The ergonomically designed handles are cushioned for better comfort. This makes it handy and convenient, allowing you to keep a good grip while performing your climbing exercises.
- Easy to Fold. The Conquer Vertical fitness climbing machine has an easy to fold feature, making it convenient to store anywhere.
BENEFITS OF CUSTOMERS WHEN USING TH CONQUER VERTICAL FITNESS CLIMBING MACHINE
This product offers you the following benefits
- It is a low impact exercise machine. It does not put much stress on the joints.
- It helps you to work your upper body and legs at the same time. This is like hitting two birds with one stone because this machine helps you build endurance and enhances calorie burning.
- It tones the arms, shoulders, biceps, triceps legs, glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves.
- It helps you lose weight by burning fats and calories without much stress or having a feel of soreness on your muscles.
- It is a good low-impact complete aerobic and anaerobic workout machine that uses your body weight as resistance.
- It is ideal for both beginners and experts because it does not give you much pain.
- It conditions the cardiovascular system. It increases heart rate and ventilation so oxygen uptake of the working muscles is increased.
WHO CAN USE THIS PRODUCT?
This product is recommended for both beginners and professionals. It is ideal for the elderly and for those who have just suffered an injury. It is also recommended for those who cannot afford to go to a gym.
TIPS ON HOW TO USE THE CONQUER VERTICAL FITNESS CLIMBING MACHINE
It pays to take precautionary measures when using any fitness machine or in engaging in any fitness workout. This is especially true for novices and the elderly. Following are useful tips on how to use the Conquer Vertical Fitness Climbing Machine.
Start with a 5-minute low-intensity warm-up. You should be able to maintain a conversation while doing the warm-up. Increase the resistance slowly. Then, cool down for 5 minutes.
Check your posture. Having a good posture is essential so the fitness climbing machine will work effectively. Stand erect and lean your hips slightly forward. This will prevent the overarching of your lower back and will keep your knees from locking.
Maintain the proper stepping form. Keep your body erect. Ensure that your hips center over your legs.
Put your hands lightly on the bar handles. Gently place your hands on the grip handles keeping your elbows at your sides or at 90 degrees. Keep a fairly weak grip. Move back and forth as if you are running. Decrease the resistance of the machine if you need to hang onto or grip on the railing more. Remember that the railing is used only for balance. Do not reverse your wrists on the railings to keep your fingers pointing on the floor.
Press or push your full heel down on the step. This will allow your hamstrings and glutes to work and not just your calf muscles. Avoid pressing the step completely down or up, to prevent your pelvis from swaying up and down that can result to tenderness, pain, and injury. Focus on clutching your glutes each time you press your heel onto the step.
Make your steps deep and even. Repress your feet to take deeper steps if you feel like hopping slightly on the fitness climbing machine.
By following the above tips on using the Conquer Vertical fitness climbing machine, you will be able to burn more calories, so lose more weight and keep your leg muscles stronger. This will tone your leg muscles uniformly and will reduce overworking your calf muscles.
See more at: www.maxiclimberreviews.com